Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists

clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wit love from WoF~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnD3aD

Wit love from WoF~ Empty
PostSubject: Wit love from WoF~   Wit love from WoF~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 am

hi nubs especially Innovix aka Odysseus !
We will have fw soon and i will recommend and my friends and all jk2 world to kick Odysseus aka Innovix
I D K u Astoratch but ure good as i saw u on serv
i hope we will have fw soon
Back to top Go down
innovix

Wit love from WoF~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wit love from WoF~   Wit love from WoF~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:31 am

As long as son of your mother is a fucking retard, I am concerned in the fact that answering to your stupidity by having a fw against
your useless clan will result in nothing, as by now it must have probably been proclaimed by every person in jk2 community who has seen WoF play,
that your chances of getting enlightened in this game are lower than my chances in becoming God in real life. Not even talking about what happens
if the fw is accepted, which will never happen. Change your behaviour and deal with the fact that I raped all of your members in duels and ctf aswell.
And as for you, I advise you to go on a vacational tour around the world to see how the life without computer is. It's about quite a big difference.

It's 2010 and the only thing you have succeeded at is prooving my point that evolution is regressing, because the most challenging thing to do for people
like you is insulting other people on the Internet without any original reason of why is that done.
You're on the level of the dinosaurs, get fucking lost you neolithic extinct son of an accidentally dropped to earth random bacteria.
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

Wit love from WoF~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wit love from WoF~   Wit love from WoF~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

send me a post card from your vacation Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wit love from WoF~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wit love from WoF~   Wit love from WoF~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wit love from WoF~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists :: Fun zone :: jk2 discussion-
Jump to: