Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists

clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whjat the fuck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
innovix

whjat the fuck Empty
PostSubject: whjat the fuck   whjat the fuck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 am

my mate left hgome i drink alone join me omg i want vodkja bplzease... OMG i got a new girlfreidnnd and i got my momney paid so i fgeel awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! my exzame results rox and i love u swagger, lunatic, arstoratch and i wanna say thankxxxx for bringing new clan to jk2 and being my mates u mean a lot to me w/e u dont give a fuck merry crhistmaas anyway brothers and heres my new gf picture

http://albums.limpa.ru/s3/1/5/8/158e2153189.jpg

GOOD CHRISMTAS ANAD A MERY NEW YEWAR UEEFBUXHAHHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

whjat the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: whjat the fuck   whjat the fuck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:01 pm

WOOOO?! Is that rly your new gf or your just jokin' ? Congratz with your exams, and i love you too xDDD

innovix wrote:
w/e u dont give a fuck

Ahh and ofc I care about u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
innovix

whjat the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: whjat the fuck   whjat the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 am

Hey, yea that is my new girl. Wow I seem to have been deadly wasted on xmas eve, don't even remember posting this hahaha..
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

whjat the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: whjat the fuck   whjat the fuck Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:59 am

Woah ! Man I will not masturbate watching this photo cuz your my friend but she's DAAAAAMN BEAUTYFULL ! =\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whjat the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: whjat the fuck   whjat the fuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whjat the fuck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists :: Fun zone :: Flame-
Jump to: