Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists

clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this clan wont live with this shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
barruck

this clan wont live with this shit Empty
PostSubject: this clan wont live with this shit   this clan wont live with this shit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 am

u got 1 person in ur clan who fucks every day every time with every 1 on jk2

this guy got the smallest brain ive ever seen

ur looking like shit with some1 like this ody guy

Idea

this clan wont live with this shit Shot0098ty

this shit is fuckin around with me without any reasons (calls me piece of shit)

btw he told me he won me 5 - 2 in a match wich we neva played ( i want some screens ody newb)

asto u know me long time and ill give u a tip,

kick this shit out of ur clan

95% of jk2 players dislike this person

so.........

if u wont listen to me i dont care anymore Very Happy

btw: nice1 ody discowned fuckin newb hf in future
Back to top Go down
innovix

PostSubject: Re: this clan wont live with this shit   this clan wont live with this shit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:20 am

"this clan wont live with this shit" - are you fucking serious? that was tremendously retarded.
I don't regret it. You are a fucking piece of shit. That's only mine and yours trouble, and now, when you're running on this clan's forum and trying to make everyone believe your crap story of how bad ody is and how innocent barruck is - shut your mouth, faggot, and listen close: whatever I said it was cuz I don't give a fuck about you. Whatever you say is because you do give a fuck about me. Basically, I'm your problem, not you are ours. So get out of here if you want to insult me. Do it in-game. That's challenging and exciting. Writing such stuff in here is just showing how much of a careface you are. No, I haven't matched you 5-2 and I just took a laugh at you. It's so easy to bully you..
Supposingly, there is nothing else I wanted to add, and I will not post anything else below your cheap answer because I got respect to my teammates.
Back to top Go down
barruck

PostSubject: Re: this clan wont live with this shit   this clan wont live with this shit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:31 am

ur shit Suspect ehm yes

anyways u dont need to post i wont read ur comments
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: this clan wont live with this shit   this clan wont live with this shit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 am

Barruck you're Unchained clan lasted 2 days so you cant say shit.
Back to top Go down
barruck

PostSubject: Re: this clan wont live with this shit   this clan wont live with this shit Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:29 am

yes this clan died cuz of shit members like innovix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this clan wont live with this shit   this clan wont live with this shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this clan wont live with this shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists :: Fun zone :: Flame-
Jump to: