Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists

clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mount's Application

Go down 
+2
commy
Astoratch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mount

Mount's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Name : Mount~ , Notime
Real Life Name : Ben
How many years of jk2: 1 year i played i quit for 6 months now started playing i believe this is my first month now

Who do you know of OsT : I play with odysseuss some times we always act like pros Very Happy:D , Ive seen Polishpshyco i have played with you once.

Communication (msn ): Chillydude@live.co.uk

old Clans : N/A (havnt joined 1 one yet )

2 reasons why id like to join this clan :

1) it seems really active and nice etc.. 2) ITs just so skillage and i think i got what it takes Smile

Hope i get in and see you guys in game !!
Back to top Go down
Astoratch
Admin
Astoratch

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:43 pm

I rly dont know you, I think i saw once Notime but i'm not sure, stick with clanmates and be patient.
Back to top Go down
commy

commy

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:43 pm

gl man Smile
Back to top Go down
innovix

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:18 pm

First I will check for your indetity. To me you are Jasper namehiding.
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:02 pm

dont know you, good luck
Back to top Go down
Astoratch
Admin
Astoratch

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:13 pm

btw If u rly want to join u should register yourself >.>
Back to top Go down
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:24 am

1 im not jasper, i dont know who the F**K he is 2) My other name was supreme donkey..

few of u guys may know me i played with odysseuss, and commy once like i said i saw YOU Polishpsycho and thats about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:27 am

Note : Says im a wannabe , do i go in game with <OsT-t>? donkey?
Back to top Go down
Dris

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:58 am

lol, never ! he cant join. i played with him once-twice and he sux ! everytime made me agree with his cry and once he said OsT sux and its a virgin clan. i have a screenshot too : Mount's Application Shot0110
Back to top Go down
Astoratch
Admin
Astoratch

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:01 am

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Astoratch
Admin
Astoratch

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:02 am

Mount wrote:

hahahahaha and u called us virgin clan? maaaaaaaaan get a fucking life, gj Dris.
Back to top Go down
Astoratch
Admin
Astoratch

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:11 am

Topic is opened for clear up this drama situation.
Back to top Go down
Mount~

Mount~

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:16 am

Look, I get your point of veiw all of yours, I wouldn't call any clan sucky or virgin , 1) i wouldnt do that to a clan with even seeing them play 2) it wasnt me, I dont even know a Corrupt Mount if i didnt i dont see him play,

dRis, I know you hate me but please, I dont want us to fall out over this, I know You say its the happiest day of your life not letting me in the clan but, i didnt do shit man,

I have also changed my name Odysseuss knows me as supreme donkey and theres no other guy called supreme donkey, so i here by announce that i will be called supreme donkey,

And i hope you can put all of this crap behind us

Remember i dont do things that i havnt even met, And im sorry if i chose the same name as sombody else .

Mount A>K>A supreme donkey.
Back to top Go down
commy

commy

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:19 am

Astoratch wrote:
Mount wrote:

hahahahaha and u called us virgin clan? maaaaaaaaan get a fucking life, gj Dris.
Back to top Go down
Mount~

Mount~

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:21 am

Gonna be honest, What is a Virgin, i dont say stuff that i dont know, and like i said I must of chose sombody elses name and i dont know anything about a corrupted mount
Back to top Go down
innovix

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:24 am

Wow stop this shit.

I believe our members need to find time to play with you and gl, now just stop talking..
Back to top Go down
Astoratch
Admin
Astoratch

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:13 pm

https://ostjk2.forumotion.com/jk2-discussion-f1/haha-mount-t35.htm#277

As Ody told you, you shouldn't talk to much. peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount's Application   Mount's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organisation Of Sadists and Terrorists :: Join :: Join-
Jump to: